Thursday, October 28, 2010

HW for October 29th

1) Vote for the best 3 compare/contrast (Education Systems) paragraph and explain why you voted for each. Make your votes as comments.

Examples:

1- This is the best paragraph because it has academic vocabulary and
clear organization. I also think it is very interesting!

2- This is a good paragraph because it uses transitions really well and
includes several ideas that I didn't know about before reading it.

3- I like this paragraph because it helps me to really understand an
Educational system that I didn't know much about before.



2) Complete steps 1-3 of the Writing Assignment (definition paragraph) on pg. 143. Print a copy of all three steps and bring them with you to class next time.


3) Complete pgs. 136-137 and 142-143 in your textbook.

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for given us a lot of home works

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this explanation because it has many examples, so it helps me to easily understand how to vote. Thank you for your consideration :-)

    I also hope you have good weekend!

    ReplyDelete