Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Newsletter

Hi 2Bers,

I received the following message from one of the instructors who is involved with the Student Activity Club:

Dear Writing Instructors,

On behalf of our Student Activities Club (SAC), I'd like to ask you to encourage your students to contribute to our SAC Newsletter. We want this medium to become an integral part of IECP, reflecting our students' daily interests, concerns, and aspirations. In my writing classes, I urge my students to submit their best completed assignments so that they don't have to write anything additionally for this newsletter. I believe it saves us the time and effort and makes the whole idea more manageable. For example, my students have just completed writing their folktales/fables and then will select the best ones to send to the newsletter. Additionally, I'm sure the students will appreciate the fact that they're writing not just for their teachers - as usual - but for the entire IECP community. It's going to be for real this time! Just think how motivating it could be.



So, I wanted to let you know that if you have a piece of writing that you might like to share with other IECP students, please let me know, and we'll see what we can do:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment